WELCOME TO HANSEATIC PARLIAMENT!
SME's in the Baltic Sea Region - on Top of Europe
In September 2004 the association of the Hanseatic Parliament was founded in St. Petersburg. It has a non-profit structure and no commercial goal of its own. Members of the association are more than 45 Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Chambers of Skilled Crafts and other institutions who promote small and medium-sized businesses from all Baltic Sea Countries (Germany, Poland Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark).
The association is located in Hamburg and is registered at the register of associations at the district court Hamburg.
- Strengthening of the economic competitiveness of the Baltic Sea region and development of an intensive cooperation with a high spatial identification
- Support of the medium-sized economy and the skilled crafts, in particular all transnational activities and international cooperation's
- Promotion of the vocational training, excellent education of businessmen and executives of the medium-sized economy in form of dual bachelor studies as well as further training
- Furtherance of the economic and cultural developm ent in the partial regions of the Baltic Sea Region as well as support of the experience exchange and a cooperation orientated on regional strengths.
- The work of the Hanseatic Parliament is co-financed by the BSR QUICK Project which is part-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund and Neighbourhood Instrument).
The work of the Hanseatic Parliament is co-financed by the BSR QUICK Project which is part-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund and Neighbourhood Instrument).
(left-click to view / right click to download)